The House Soup SERVES 6
- 4 potatoes quartered
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup carrots
- 4 cups vegetable stock (the stock really matters, find a good bullion that you like we use Knorr Vegetarian Bullion)
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon season salt
- pepper to taste
- lots of shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make the Soup:
- Put all ingredients (except for the cheese) into a stock pot and simmer until potatoes and carrots are soft. (We mean really soft)
- Puree until smooth in a blender or immersion blender until creamy.
- Add cheese and pepper to taste.