The House Soup SERVES 6
• 4 potatoes quartered
• 1 cup celery
• 1 cup onions
• 1 cup carrots
• 4 cups vegetable stock (the stock really matters, find a good bullion that you like we use Knorr Vegetarian Bullion)
• 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
• 1/2 teaspoon season salt
• pepper to taste
• lots of shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make the Soup:
1. Put all ingredients (except for the cheese) into a stock pot and simmer until potatoes and carrots are soft. (We mean really soft)
2. Puree until smooth in a blender or immersion blender until creamy.
3. Add cheese and pepper to taste.