- 1/2 of a small bag of regular frozen green beans
- 1/3 bag of frozen chopped spinach
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 2/3 c. of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c. of grated Romano cheese
- half and half cream
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt, pepper, thyme to taste
How to make the soup:
1. Sauté the spinach and garlic in olive oil.
2. add the beans until thawed.
3. put the beans and spinach and garlic in the blender with just enough milk to puree.
4. Return all ingredients except for the cheeses to the pot and add some half and half.
5. Simmer in the pot, add milk as needed to desired consistency, then add shredded cheeses to desired consistency.
From our friend, Melissa Kelley