- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 cup carrots finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 TBSP rosemary fresh (puree with 1/2 the beans)
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 – 14 oz cans Cannelloni beans (1/2 with rosemary)
- 3 tsp fresh oregano
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 6 cups of stock
- 1 – 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- small cooked pasta
Heat: oil, onions, celery, carrots, garlic.
Puree the fresh rosemary with half of a can of beans.
Add to pot, with thyme, bay leaf, crushed peppers, and oregano.
Add stock and tomatoes. cook until boiling and vegetables are soft.
Pour over small cooked pasta.