- 2 cans of Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp roasted garlic flesh
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled & sliced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Roast onion and garlic until soft and brown.
2. Add 3 cups roasted tomatoes, 2 tbsp roasted garlic flesh, and all the onion into a large pot. Add coconut milk, tomato paste, and broth and stir well.
3. Stir in the seasonings and spices to taste. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 5-10 minutes.
4. Use an immersion blender. Pulse for just a few seconds until chunky.